While I see a ton of cute dresses and looks for the Summer-to-Fall transition, I don’t think I’ll be purchasing much in the way of clothing. I’ve noticed that my colorful Spring and Summer wardrobe has taken a turn back to basics lately. I’ve been wearing a lot of black, beige and white. I absolutely love the classics and the basics, but I’ve realized that I need more accessories in my life. So this Fall, I’m turning away from the dress rack and towards the colorful sparkle. These are what I have my eye on:
1. Delicate Gold Tone Necklace With Leaf And Coral Teardrop Stone
- $30 – inpink.com
- I’ve already bought this with the $40 InPink gift card I got in a recent giveaway. I love that it is extremely simple, but still has a little pop of color.
- I’ll be looking for more jewelry like this at Francesca’s and the thrift store.
2. Floral Trimmed Scarf
- $8.90 – forever21.com
- Flashy scarves are definitely a must-have, since my favorite dresses are black and beige. Bring on the color!
- Forever 21 is obviously the place to find these gems.
3. Essie Canyon Coral Nail Polish
- $16 – liberty.co.uk
- Ok, so this nail polish is a bit expensive. I’ll try to find a similar color in a cheaper brand, but isn’t it just the perfect shade of coral?
4. BDG UO Suede Pump
- $50 – urbanoutfitters.com
- MUST. HAVE. THESE. PUMPS. NOW!!! I’ve been wanting these forever, but they have been $60. They are $50 now. This may just be my one big Fall splurge!
5. Vintage Perforated Hip Belt
- $105 – lpcollection.com
- Don’t worry, I would never spend that much on a belt. Problem is, this is exactly the one I want!
- I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled at the thrift store.
6. G by GUESS Multi Row Bangle Set, GOLD
- $19 – gbyguess.com
- I need more bling in my life these days. It really did work wonders when I wore an excess of sparkly bracelets yesterday. They were annoying and I absolutely had a hard time getting them untangled, but it was worth it for the extra boost of confidence.
- Check out the photo of them here: http://yfrog.com/g03o8pj
And there you have it! How will you be amping up your style this Fall?