- Having two people in one day look at my belly and say, “That baby’s not making it to August.” Gee, thanks for your input, DOCTOR!
- Crying at the girly doctor’s office because I’m just tired and ill. That just wasn’t right at all.
- Any type of bending over whatsoever.
- Washing dishes. That’s tricky when the sink is farther away than usual, thanks to my gloriously round belly.
- Accidentally letting it slip at dinner with the in-laws that I sleep in the nude these days. I’ll take Alex Trebek for $500 please.
- Seeing the book above and almost buying it…because I really do need to know how NOT to kill my baby.
- Random strangers saying “Congratulations!” or “You’re absolutely glowing!” while passing by. It’s like I’m a freakin’ parade in public places. People look and stare, and the nice ones shout compliments. I like it.
- Wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans. So awesome.
- Being so lazy I’m ashamed of myself, but allowing it because my life is about to change forever.
- The Lost finale. I mean, really.
- Drew proclaiming his admiration for the Biebs. I can’t even.
- Eating a whole cake because I lost some weight. I gained it back, justsoyaknow.
- Fresh cherries. And pineapple. (Still haven’t figured the mangos out.)
- Going on summer evening walks with my little family.
- The unconditional love and support I get from Drew about natural childbirth. He believes in me 100% and will do whatever it takes to help me accomplish my goal. Love that man.